Essex County Youth Resident ID Cards
Essex County residents who are from 5 to 17 years
of age can obtain an Essex County Resident Youth Identification Card.
What you must do
- Reside within Essex County
- Appear in person at
the Clerk's Office with at least one parent who has photo identification
What you must bring
- Birth Certificate with raised seal and file date; OR U.S. Passport; OR Naturalization Certificate Non-naturalized residents must also present a valid Resident Alien card. (No photocopies of any of these materials will be accepted.)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of legal address (Mail must be addressed to the parent and postmarked not more than 3 months ago. Government issued checks and mail addressed to PO Boxes are not acceptable).
- At least one parent with valid photo identification must be present.
What it will cost
- $20.00 payable by cash, US Postal Money Order, or certified check.