Renew a Passport

The Clerk's Office does not process passport renewals. You may renew your passport by mail, if you:

  • Already have a passport that is not damaged; AND
  • Received it within the past 15 years; AND
  • Were over age 16 when it was issued; AND
  • Still have the same name as in passport (or you can legally document your name change).

Full requirements and instructions are available at the US Passport Services Website.

If you do not meet these requirements, then you must follow the procedures for a new applicant, and appear at the Clerk's Office.