Essex County residents who are at least 55 years of age can obtain a Senior Citizen Courtesy Identification Card.
What you must do:
- Pick up an application in person at the Clerk's Office.
- Submit application in person at the Clerk’s Office.
- Services are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. To make an appointment, please click here.
What you must bring:
- Proof of residency (example utility bill with recent postmark)
- Proof of age (birth certificate with raised seal)
- Proof of signature (social security card, library card, debit or credit card)
What it will cost:
- There is no fee for this service.