Veterans Peddlers License
Veterans residing in Essex County may apply for a special Veterans Peddlers License.
What you must do:
- All applicants must appear in person at the Clerk’s Office.
- Services are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. To make an appointment, please click here.
What you must bring:
- DD-214 (honorable discharge papers); AND
- Proof of an Essex County address.
What it will cost:
- There is no fee for the license, but there is a $10 charge for the required photos, payable by cash, US Postal money order, or certified check.